What’s your most favorite fitness motivational quote of all time?
Like, most favorite EVER. The kind that if someone says it’s lame you’re willing to break bone and shed blood to defend? Leave them here! ;)
- daddysdoli likes this
- summerholic likes this
- avadakedavrathatbitch likes this
- snickerfig likes this
- sarahdawnanderson likes this
- jazzgetsfit likes this
- day1todayx reblogged this from arthlete
- sayanythingxelse likes this
- sweat-it-up likes this
- love-until-it-hurts likes this
- fit-and-fun-sized likes this
- vanityandpearls likes this
- nutrifitblr likes this
- allthegoodpeople-go likes this
- focusonchange likes this
- motivate-yourself answered: train insane or be the same
- joaoamor answered: The difference between Try & Triumph is a little “umph”
- peacockoceanangel likes this
- ciaofat likes this
- somethingrefreshing likes this
- keep-calm-and-wow answered: I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion - Muhammad Ali
- long-journey-to-success answered: There are soo many! But mainly this one:
- lizelle-goes-lean likes this
- onlytheharmfulisugly likes this
- bebybrenda answered: Fitness isn’t an option, is a lifestyle :) <3
- uncaringexpedience answered: Will power is a muscle and it gets stronger every time you use it:)
- aplanforme answered: “The harder you train, the easier the game.”
- made-incaliforniaa answered: 69% of the American population is obese/overweight. Don’t be a statistic.
- elitistllama likes this
- lockedinsidee likes this
- lakreciaetheridge answered: Keep MOving FOrward
- animal-lover-earth-dreamer answered: train insane or remain the same. train like a beast look like a beauty. run like its a zombie apocalypse.
- deminique answered: Dnt giv up sum thing that you’ve been working for to make you happy for something that wil make u happy4a moment think of urself a yr From Nw
- werefuckedwithoutcreativity answered: Pain is weakness leaving the body.
- iknewicould likes this
- sovereignblack answered: Everything you need is already inside. I know is from Nike advertising but is so true and I just ♥ it.
- findingfitgeorgie answered: You are far too smart to be the only thing standing in your way. - Jennifer J. Freeman
- jesudepalermo answered: FACTA, NON VERBA (deeds, not words)
- kinaanna answered: What the mind believes, the body can achieve!
- mariianascardoso answered: Short-term pain for a long-term gain!
- morethantheweight answered: never allow your fear, to grow stronger than your faith - jillian michaels :)
- lellaprincesspants answered: Mine is so long I’ll have to message it to you..