a message from Anonymous
I noticed you talking about Game of Thrones and while I was at Wal-Mart about two weeks ago I saw the book and was like 'hey, maybe I should read that.' IT HAS NOW TAKEN OVER MY LIFE AND IS ABOUT TO OVERCOME MY HARRY POTTER OBSESSION. I blame you fully for this.
I gladly take the blame! Haha I don’t think it’s possible to read the books and not get obsessed with them. I can’t wait for you to read A Storm of Swords, that book is crazy. It had me giggling one moment and crying into my pillow the next!
- iwillbeprettyandfit likes this
- princessjinx likes this
- biggeroutlook likes this
- lovetheconverse likes this
- nakedsoulexposed likes this
- greentea-fitme likes this
- livingonrandomthoughts likes this
- whitelightsandredwine said: Yay! Game of Throne, ftw.
- punkypinkkitty likes this
- queendove likes this
- anchoredrubies likes this
- collegegirlsworkout likes this
- beautiful-smiles likes this
- fitnessfreakforlife likes this
- louisnicks likes this
- yumegrrrl likes this
- arthlete posted this