a message from gethealthyandbehappy
1. I very recently decided that my reward for when I get to my happy weight is a Harry Potter or ASOIAF quote tattoo, and I’ll get it for free because my brother is a tat artist. Free stuff make the world a better place, eh?
2. I’m not allergic to anything. Except maybe textile paint, that shit gave me hives when I made my THG shirt.
3. Despite no.2, I have a skin condition called dermatographic urticaria, which is very much like an allergic reaction to pressure on skin.
4. Today I went over my calorie limit by 748 calories. They were delicious calories that I enjoyed very much, so no regrets. (Okay, maybe just a little. Afterall, that’s 748 calories haha)
5. I’ve read all the Gendrya fics in archiveofourown.org, including (or especially?) the smut ones. Shameless.
(was also tagged by skinnyandeating^)
- leenka likes this
- beboldbealive likes this
- beboldbealive said: ahhh you have dermatographic urticaria too?! ugh people think I’m so weird when it gets going.
- demi likes this
- demi said: can i get a discount from your brother? :P
- breakthebattlements said: isn’t that the skin writing thing? can you post i pic? i probably find that cooler than it actually is. i bet you find it really annoying! xD
- fit-isthenewskinny likes this
- arthlete posted this