Diabetes from the US.
Why oh why must my relatives always include sweets in the packages they send. It was fun when I was little but right now, urgh. It throws me off my game. :C
- notmyprimaryblog likes this
- bigmanjenkins likes this
- jumpslippery likes this
- boldaswinter likes this
- everyweatherrunner likes this
- theemptybookoftides said: I split them up between friends when i was at university. A little bit of sweetness in moderation (especially shared with good friends) isn’t such a bad thing!
- psychofied likes this
- workhardgetfitlovelife said: Give it away to someone else haha. “I got these just for you!” lol
- vaugelyvintage said: I keep a chocolate bar in a draw so if i have a HUGE craving I just have it rather than eating loads of other stuff and just ending up worse off or going to the store and buying piles of junk food. Put it in a draw and forget about it :)
- diaryofacurvygirl said: Yup. My family always brings dessert when they come. I’d rather veggies and dip
- diaryofacurvygirl likes this
- muscle-junkie said: I hear ya! I feel the same way with my college care packages from grandparents! Seriously, just send me some gluten—free sugar-free treats and we’ll call it a good day!
- space-tobreathe likes this
- brandnewechelon said: Do what I do: pawn them off to friends IMMEDIATELY before you can even think of eating them. Out of sight, out of mind, haha.
- arthlete posted this