a message from Anonymous
I just wanted to let you know that I didn't really appreciate your comment about people "who can eat what ever they flipping want and not put on any who can eat what ever they flipping want and not put on any weight." I'm one of those people, and I've struggled with my weight my whole life. I have always struggled to keep on enough weight to meet society's standards, and people constantly telling me I was "too skinny" had a big impact on my self esteem. You can have body problems at any weight.
I was trying to be funny! I wasn’t trying to belittle your body problems just because you’re naturally small. It was actually meant as a compliment. Gah remind me never to include comments in my posts again.
- sailorchick likes this
- maddyshesababe likes this
- sarcasticallyashley likes this
- missleilani likes this
- thatclaudia likes this
- needtogethealthy likes this
- andwereignedvictoriously likes this
- therinecat likes this
- myhealthyselflove likes this
- the-need-to-lose-it likes this
- 2b-fit likes this
- chiscakes likes this
- fortitude-fitness likes this
- thejuanreyes likes this
- timeandinbetween said: Your comments are fine. It’s not your fault some people are to sensitive. It’s not like you were purposely trying to hurt anons feelings.
- leave-tonight said: OH LORDY, jokes and being sarcastic are now illegal on tumblr sorry anon nearly forgot
- mylife---myrules likes this
- dracarys-and-mochi said: haters! i like your comments lol
- arthlete posted this